Monday, May 21, 2007

Squonk Art

Hi everyone, Squonk here.

I've decided to start another blog. This one will be a place for me to post my drawings. I've said it on my other blog, Squonk, that I am no great artist. But I enjoy drawing. When I was a kid I loved to draw. As I became older I stopped drawing, but in recent years I have tried to start not only drawing again, but actually trying to learn how to be better at it. Drawing has been even more on my mind over the last few months as I have been trying to make sure I give myself time to pursue interests and hobbies. So I'm making a conscious effort to draw more, which has now led to making a conscious effort to share what I've drawn. But, like I said, I'm still not real good...so some of this is gonna be rough.

I welcome comments (if done in the right spirit) and tips from more established artists. If you just start being nasty with your comments I'll delete them...no joke...hey it's my blog I'll do what I like.

Hopefully this will be fun and will help me to continue to improve. I'll start by posting a picture I posted at Squonk a few months ago: The Beast Raban...that's a character from Dune.


No comments: